Planning for a New Year
As 2021 comes to a close, I look back over a year that had challenges, but still so many blessings. Sending love and wishing you a happy, healthy and amazing New Year!
- A journal in a size that you can carry with you throughout the year (Remember, you can create your own!)
- Various art supplies that you currently have in your creative space
- Time to play and plan.
Where to begin
- Select your journal
- Save the first two pages as your Table of Contents
- Number your pages
- On the last 3-4 pages, leave space to add your BIG DREAM – If money and time were no object, where would you like to be in 5-10 years in life and in your art journey?
- After the Table of Contents pages, list your 2021 accomplishments. Don’t be shy. Give your self credit for not only surviving a challenging year, but all the areas where you moved forward. This list will grow as you remember more.
- Also add your challenges and disappointments and what lessons you learned in those areas.
- Using your BIG DREAM and reviewing your accomplishments and lessons learned, begin building your goals for the new year.
- Don’t stress over perfection. This book is your resource to paint, play and dream your way through 2022.
- Have fun and don’t forget to decorate your cover!